From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, August 17, 2018

The Blood of Jesus will Always Be Enough


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

I just spent some time on the internet, scrolling through one person after another’s “understanding” of the Anthanasian Creed.

Do we [really] know who wrote the Anthanasian Creed?  How about when it was written?  With the Anthanasian Creed saying the only way to salvation is found in it, you’d think there’d be some consistency amongst those that have chosen to believe it.  Not so.  I wasn’t surprised by anything I found.  It’ll be safe to say the majority of those believing the Anthanasian Creed, have yet to read it for themselves.

As a comparison, I have no clue as to who wrote the book of Hebrews, but I do know it’s in the [Bible], and thus is trustworthy.  If I were asked to “guess,” I’d say Mary, the mother of Jesus, at the very least, was an eyewitness to the writing of the book of Hebrews.  You’ll not hear me saying unless one believes Mary wrote the book of Hebrews they cannot be saved.

Some say the Anthanasian Creed “explains” God’s plan of salvation.  I wouldn’t give it a second thought, if I were you.  The Anthanasian Creed is a prime example of replacement theology. 

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever.”  The speaker on the radio quoted Hebrews 13:8.  The speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed have been led to believe “the same yesterday, today, and forever” is referring to “the Son is God,” when nothing could be further from the truth.  The fact of the matter is, without the Anthanasian Creed “the Son is God” doesn’t exist.  If you’re going to say something is “the same yesterday, today, and forever,” shouldn’t it be something that doesn’t change?

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 (NKJV)

In order for the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to survive, it has to change.  Unlike the Anthanasian Creed, Hebrews 13:8 and Mark 13:32 are trustworthy.  Nor the Son” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” doesn’t know “that day and hour.”  That day and hour” is referring to Messiah Yeshua’s second coming.

According to the Anthanasian Creed, “the Son is God.”  The words “the Son is God” however, aren’t in the [Bible].   Although followers of the creed won’t admit to it because “the Son is God” is a must have for them.  The 100% “God and Man not being two but one Messiah” which is directly linked to the Anthanasian Creed, is the only thing that supports “the Son is God.”  Jesus is the Son of God, and He’s “the same yesterday, today, and forever.”

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Jesus doesn’t know all-things.  He won’t know of “that day and hour” until “My Father (John 20:17),” His Father reveals it to Him.  Jesus “is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”   If you teach Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” are one and the same, you’re saying Jesus “is God” doesn’t know “that day and hour.”  With or without the Anthanasian Creed “My God (John 20:17),” Jesus’ God knows all things.

The Anthanasian Creed is man-made not inspired.  It’s hearsay at best and can only be traced back to the “fourth” or “fifth” century, depending on who you’re listening to.  I’m sticking with, 325-AD.  Either way the day before it was [first] made known to the public back then, “yesterday,” one didn’t have to believe [or else] “the Son is God” to be saved.

What they have is a plan of salvation, not found in the [Bible].  When it comes to God’s plan of salvation the blood of Jesus will, and will always be enough, which is to say “yesterday, today, and forever.”

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment