From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, August 27, 2018

Not Mentioned in the Bible Includes the Anthanasian Creed


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Everything one needs to know about the doctrine of the “Trinity” is found in the Anthanasian Creed.  I can say this because the doctrine of the “Trinity” doesn’t exist without it.  One can often hear coming from followers of the Anthanasian Creed, “Even though the words [the Son is God] aren’t in the bible the evidence of it being so is.” 

After saying such a thing, you’d think they’d realize the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible] includes the Anthanasian Creed.  Simply put those teaching the Anthanasian Creed as a [Biblical] truth, actually prove it to be anything else but.  They know Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” being one and the same, without the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible], doesn’t exist. 

The only way to teach the Anthanasian Creeds way as a [Biblical] truth, is to deny [Biblical] truths.  God’s plan of salvation is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  It’s all about believing in the [Biblical] Jesus.

If you’re going to the link the Anthanasian Creed to earthly institutions called “church,” don’t say unless one believes it they cannot be saved, as it, can only be traced back to the Anthanasian Creed, not the [Bible].

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment