From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

From One Generation to The Next


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

Then Jesus said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men.” Mark 1:17 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, Jesus wants us to “follow Me,” follow Him.

While watching television I heard, “The word trinity is not in the bible.  The trinity is the heritage of the Roman Catholic Church.”  The speaker on the television is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

“Whosoever will be saved, before all things, it is necessary that he hold the catholic (i. e. , universal, (Christian) faith. Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.”  - First two sentences of the Anthanasian Creed.

“You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.” John 14:28 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

“And in this Trinity none is before or after other; none is greater or less than another; But the whole persons are coeternal together, and coequal:” -Anthanasian Creed

Of the many verses of [Scripture] available to me, to prove Jesus did not “keep” the Anthanasian Creed “whole and undefiled,” I chose John 14:28.  Jesus wants His followers to “rejoice because” He “said, I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.”  When Jesus “ascended” to “My Father is greater than I,” His Father, He “ascended” to “My God,” His God. 

The Anthanasian Creed “none is greater or less than another” doesn’t agree with these things Jesus said.  It explicitly contradicts “My Father is greater than I.”

“So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.”  - Anthanasian Creed.

The speaker was correct, saying, “the word trinity is not in the bible.”  The speaker failed to mention that the words “the Son is God” aren’t in the [Bible] either.  The Son is God” only exists, and thus the doctrine of “trinity,” because man created the Anthanasian Creed.

“This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”  - Last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed.

The speaker is correct when saying “The trinity is the heritage of the Roman Catholic Church.”  With this heritage came the shift forcing that one must believe the doctrine of the “trinity,” without which one “cannot be saved.”  In the [Bible], there’s not a single mentioning of anyone having to believe [or else] the doctrine of the “trinity” to be saved.

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?” So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.”  Matthew 16:13-17 (NKJV)

When I heard the speaker say “The trinity is the heritage of the Roman Catholic Church,” I thought about those responsible for the Anthanasian Creed making its way into the twenty first century.  How if they would have taken what Jesus accomplished in the first century more seriously, rather than tampering with God’s plan of salvation, everyone would know the answer to the question “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”  Jesus is “the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

If the Anthanasian Creed had never been brought into existence, people would still have to believe in Jesus to be saved, but there’d be no doubt as to who Jesus is.  Whoever believes in” “the Christ, the Son of the living God,” Jesus, will be saved.

Here’s some sound advice for the follower of the Anthanasian Creed, accept the fact that Jesus did notkeep” the Anthanasian Creed “whole and undefiled.”  True followers of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” won’t “perish everlastingly,” for rejecting the Anthanasian Creed altogether.

If you’re interested in passing something down, from one generation to the next, let it be faith in what Jesus accomplished in the first century, and keep that whole and undefiled.

God bless.
In His Care…Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment