From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, April 21, 2019

I Pray You'll be With Jesus


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (NKJV)

And such were some of you,” is speaking to born again believers in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.”  This holds true for when Paul wrote these words in the first century, as well as when we read them in the [Bible], today.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Let’s cut to the chase, God’s plan of salvation has been clearly laid out for us in the [Bible], and is available for all to read.  In the [Bible] we’ll find born again believers in Jesus, have the same God and Father as Jesus Himself.  I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”

As one who loves Jesus, and not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say in order to put the Anthanasian Creed in its proper place, the nearest trash bin, its followers would have to begin teaching that the Anthanasian Creed does demand more than what the [Bible] says.  They must, cease from judging the eternal destiny of one’s soul [by the Anthanasian Creed].

And such were some of you,” includes me.  Any attempt to prove rejecting the Anthanasian Creed keeps me from being with Jesus when He comes for those that love Him, will fail.  I know the Anthanasian Creed demands more than what the [Bible] says, and I won’t judge the eternal destiny of one’s soul [by the Anthanasian Creed].

I wouldn’t add to, or subtract from, the events leading up to and including Jesus’ death burial and resurrection, and I suggest you don’t either.  We are to learn from the mistakes of the past.  The greatest of these is not trusting the [Bible] to be more than sufficient enough, as is.

There will be a day when the Anthanasian Creed will be no more, I pray you’ll be with Jesus when it comes.                 

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment