From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, April 25, 2019

God is Behind These Things


He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested towards us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.  1 John 4:8-11 (NKJV)

In the name of Him God sent to be the propitiation for our sins, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.” John 8:28 (NKJV)

John 8:28 is straight forward, and easy to understand.  Jesus knew His “Father taught” Him to “speak these things.”  Jesus had to learn “these things,” as they were not His.  God is behind “these things.”

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

For me, it’s easy to identify followers of the Anthanasian Creed.  Take John 20:17 for example, “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”  I am ascending to,” Jesus is going to ascend to “My Father” His Father and “My God,” His God.  Jesus wants “My brethren” His disciples to know that His God and Father and their God and Father are one and the same.  In order to keep themselves on the right side of the Anthanasian Creed, the follower of the Anthanasian Creed would have to treat “these things” that Jesus spoke, as hearsay at best.  The follower of that creed won’t see it that way but that’s exactly what they’re doing, in their attempt to keep the Anthanasian Creed up and running.

Ultimately, the Anthanasian Creed is man’s attempt to fill a void that didn’t exist in the first place.  There’s no reason to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything, let alone the only way to salvation.

In a world bent on silencing [Biblical] truths, in some cases demonstrating an open desire to serve Satan, the truth needs be heard and it can only be found in the [Bible].  We can trust it to be an absolute truth, recorded accurately.  If you’re saying there aren’t any absolute truths to be found, I’d ask is that an absolute truth?

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment