From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, April 21, 2019

It Shouldn't Take Years of Seminary


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who is risen indeed, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. Luke 24:34 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

In the [Bible] we find that born again believers in Jesus have the same God and Father as Jesus Himself.  I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”  There’s no reason to believe that this condition is temporary.

“This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”  - Last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed.

The follower of the Anthanasian Creed should be familiar with the words “the Son is God,” even though they aren’t in the [Bible].  “The Son is God” is essential in the defense of Anthanasian Creeds false “method of salvation,” which says unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one “cannot be saved.”  According to the Anthanasian Creed, it’s the only way to salvation.  The doctrine of the trinity wouldn’t exist, if not for the Anthanasian Creed.

I have asked Bible Scholars to explain why believing the doctrine of the trinity is essential to one’s salvation.  I typically get an answer like “It took years of seminary training to understand it.”  Do you think the [Bible] is so complicated that it should take years of training to understand it?

Just for a moment, consider the possibility of you having to help someone whose car, was rear-ended by another car.  Someone you’ve never met before, who is in great pain.  About a year ago, that was me.  I called 911, and stayed with this individual until the police and ambulance arrived.  I wasn’t called to testify, so I have no idea of what became of it.  I do know this individual and his brother, who showed up later, were very thankful for my stopping to help.  I was sure to let the brother know that it was a God thing that I was there in the first place.

I was thankful that the injured brother would survive, but what if the situation was different?  What if this individual was about to take their final breathe on earth, and wanted to make it right with God.  How much time do you think I would have spent on the Anthanasian Creed?  If you said the thought of it would never have crossed my mind, you’d be in good company.

All someone needs to know as they face death is this:

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

With me, it’s all about what Jesus accomplished in the first century.  Whoever believes in” Jesus Christ will be saved, and the Anthanasian Creed will have absolutely nothing to do with it.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment