From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

But Don't Mess With The Bible


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who did not come to destroy but to fulfill, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. Matthew 5:17-18 (NKJV)

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, “Whoever believes in” Jesus will be saved.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)

The person using Jesus’ name for the wrong reasons, personal gain or erroneous teachings, just to name a few, needs to stop doing it [immediately] and treat Jesus’ name with respect.  The most terrifying words known to mankind are “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!”  Calling yourself “Christian,” or others saying you are, doesn’t make it so.

Don’t let your imagination get the best of you.  Things like the source of the doctrine of the trinity “So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God,” will surface if you do.

Imagine this scenario:

Juan, a writer, and Gregg who owns a chain of restaurants have been friends for ten years.  While enjoying lunch together, in one of Gregg’s restaurants, Juan seeks Gregg’s advice as to whether or not the public is ready for Juan’s next book.  Juan begins with, “The use of one’s imagination seems to be a lost art these days.  Yet it is the key to my new book.”

“I see it this way,” replied Gregg.  “If you order something off the menu in one my restaurants, you should get to eat exactly what you ordered.  If we can’t trust the menu, or that the chef accepts your order as is, what good is it?  I don’t want the chef using his imagination on my order.”

“No complaints here.  My compliments to the chef,” replied Juan.  “I’m talking about removing all distractions.  I want to take my reader to a place where there are no rules, regulations, or guidelines to follow, let alone depending on others to get it right.”

Gregg responds, sarcastically, saying, “And one can only imagine this?”

“Precisely why I’m writing the book,” proclaimed Juan.  “A chance to escape it all!  I’m not suggesting the reader would get to a place where everything runs smoothly sun up to sundown, just an opportunity to get away from it all. 

“I’m listening,” said Gregg.  “Give me the short version.  I’ll give you my honest opinion.”

“Imagine having three ink pens not being three ink pens, but one ink pen.  The green pen, because it has green ink.  The yellow pen has yellow ink and the third an orange pen with orange ink.  It doesn’t matter what you do with these three pens, because everything turns out blue,” explained Juan.

Looking for clarity, Gregg says, “Let’s see if I understand you correctly.  If I was to use the GREEN INK PEN, everything it’s used for, or touches for that matter, turns out blue?  THE ORANGE INK PEN, everything is blue?”

Interrupting Gregg, “Yes.  Everything is blue.  Even if you were to use THE YELLOW INK PEN.  There’s only one pen Gregg, THE BLUE INK PEN,” said Juan with the hope of Gregg getting it.

Confused by it all, “Why the three pens?  They exist, but in name only,” asked Gregg.

With great compassion, Juan says, “Gregg… these pens exist in the world of imagination.  They’re tools, used to escape reality.  Forget about what it takes to keep your restaurants up and running.  In the world of imagination up is down, right is wrong, you don’t have to look out for anyone else but yourself.

Gregg replies, in a worrisome manner, “No rules, regulations, or guidelines to follow… hmm.  The possibilities are endless.  I can see how your idea would help others to feel better about themselves.”

With great joy, Juan says, “You hit the nail on the head my friend.  Not that I would do it but if I was to take the same concept of three not being three but one, and use it outside the world of imagination, everything would be open for discussion, even the bible.”

“I have the subtitle for your new book,” said Gregg.  “But Don’t Mess With The Bible.”

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment