From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Proof or Some Sort of Firsthand Knowledge


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who makes us kings and priests to His God and Father, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Revelation 1:6 (NKJV)

“You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!” James 2:19 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “James believes the Septuagint.”  The “James” the speaker on the radio is referring to is the one whose name is attached to what’s known to us today as James 2:19.  The Speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  

The Septuagint is not inspired, and those knowing anything about it would agree.  This is why when it concerns the salvation of one’s soul, the Anthanasian Creed and the Septuagint don’t belong in the conversation.  The Septuagint is a Greek translations of the Hebrew Scriptures “Old Testament” and was written well before Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem, and the New Testament.

The speaker claiming “James believes the Septuagint,” implies the speaker has actual proof or some sort of firsthand knowledge that James once said it.  I have a hard time believing that in the first century Israel, the Hebrew Scriptures written in the Hebrew language were nowhere to be found.  I find it hard to believe that James relied on the Septuagint to give us the book of James.  I’m very comfortable with saying the Holy Spirit is behind what’s known to us today as, James 2:19.

Like the Septuagint, the Anthanasian Creed is not inspired.  If there was any reason to believe that it was, I wouldn’t say it’s not.  I knew for quite some time, the Anthanasian Creed was a false doctrine.  The fear of losing friends, being rejected by family, and God knows what else would have come my way, kept me from speaking out against the Anthanasian Creed sooner.  Not anymore.

The Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of one’s soul and proving it to be just that, won’t be a problem.  The Anthanasian Creed is the problem here, not those having been [falsely] led to believe it.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment