From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Jesus Said to Him


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the name of the only begotten Son of God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. John 3:18 (NKJV)

I’m not bound to the Anthanasian Creed as many are.  I say it’s an absolute waste of time.  Except for exposing the Anthanasian Creed for what it is, false doctrine.  The Anthanasian Creed is no friend of the [Scriptures], nor [true] followers of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.” 

The Anthanasian Creed will go on its “merry” way throughout time, but know that Jesus is coming again and the Anthanasian Creed is not tied to this event in any way, shape or form. 

The [Bible] is more than sufficient enough as is, and proves the Anthanasian Creed to be a false doctrine.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “There’s nowhere in the scriptures where God submits to the Son.”  I agreed with the speaker on the radio, on this point.  The speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  The Anthanasian Creed claims the only way to salvation, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Taking the speaker’s quote one step further, I would say, the all-knowing God of the [Bible] doesn’t submit to anyone or anything.  The Anthanasian Creed is, replacement theology.  Prior to the Anthanasian Creeds birth in 325-AD the doctrine of the trinity, wasn’t.  Not a single person has been, or can be, saved by believing the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the trinity.

“There’s nowhere in the scriptures where God submits to the Son.”  The speaker’s attempt to link this to the doctrine of the trinity, is where my agreement with the speaker ends.  If you are giving the Anthanasian Creed the final say, you’re saying everyone is subject to the Anthanasian Creed, past, present, and future.  I say if a message is biblically sound to begin with, concerning the salvation of one’s soul, there’d be no mention of the Anthanasian Creed in it.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV) 

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “All things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.  1 Corinthians 15:24-28

Then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.”  Followers of the Anthanasian Creed fail to mention that the [Scriptures] show “the Son Himself will also be subject to,” Jesus will be subject to “My God” His God (John 20:17).  They continue to ignore [Biblical] truths.

Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.” But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation?  And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, Assuredly, I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.” Luke 23:39-43 (NKJV) 

If you are a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, be prepared to explain why everyone is subject to it.  The other” criminal mentioned in Luke 23:39-43 would be number one on my list, of people to explain how hearing “Assuredly, I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise,” is subject to the Anthanasian Creed.  The key words in Luke 23:39-43 are, “Jesus said to him.”

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment