From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, May 5, 2019

False Systems of Beliefs


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who makes us kings and priests to His God and Father, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Revelation 1:6 (NKJV)

If you want to be intentional about telling people about Jesus, point them to the [Bible].  There’s a lot of silly “stuff” being taught these days but nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

The one teaching the Anthanasian Creed as sound doctrine, and at the same time believing Jesus is “the way, the truth, and the life,” should know that no one has to believe the doctrine of the trinity to be saved.  I hope the follower of the Anthanasian Creed knows the doctrine of the trinity was created by those not mentioned in the [Bible].  The fact they are not willing to admit to it being so, is where the problem lies.  In a word, pride.

It shouldn’t come as a surprise to those attending earthly institutions called “church,” that there are people taking bits and pieces from the [Bible], to create false systems of beliefs.  It’ll be hard to find one [denomination] “church” not accusing another of heresy or worshipping false gods, while both claim to be teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in truth.  They’ll go as far as to identifying the source, or even the name of the individual responsible for turning others away from their system of belief.   

People are more than willing to stand up for what they believe.  I’m certainly not shy about telling others about Jesus, nor letting them know the Anthanasian Creed is the high priest of all false doctrines.  I trust God will make a way, so I won’t force anyone to believe as I do.

I’m not going to mentioning the names of those responsible for turning people away from [Biblical] truths, the battle is not against flesh and blood.  By now some names may come to mind.

If you’re following the teachings of one of those guilty of turning people away from [Biblical] truths, you might find yourself feeling uncomfortable at the thought of their name.

I love Jesus, and am not ashamed to tell others about Him.  I say the Anthanasian Creed is the source of your system of belief, if you’re attending a “church” that teaches unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved.  Understand that “church” is turning people away from, [Biblical] truths. 

The Anthanasian Creed condemns to hell’s fire those having passed prior to its birth in 325-AD, along with those that have chosen to reject it since.  Would you say the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the trinity, controls the eternal destination of everyone’s soul?  Past, present and future?  If you do, I hope now you see that you’re putting words in God’s mouth.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment