From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, July 1, 2019

Not So With The Anthanasian Creed


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who did not come to destroy but to fulfill, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 5:17-18 (NKJV)

I heard a speaker talking about “bad” translations of the bible on television.  I’m not going to mention these so called “bad” translations of the bible by name, because I see things differently than the speaker.  The speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  Although I have to admit the speaker did expose some serious differences between specific translations of the bible.  In most of these cases “key” words found in one translation were missing in others.  There is irony in missing words when translating them.  The Anthanasian Creed adds onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century and this my friends is a [very] “bad” thing, to do.

What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.  Philippians 1:18 (NKJV)

You are free to say or write whatever you want about Jesus and I “will rejoice” that “Christ is preached,” but if you’re telling me I have to believe it to be saved, it better not have anything to do with the Anthanasian Creed.  I “will rejoice” at the mere mentioning of Jesus’ name but not so with, the Anthanasian Creed.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.  2 Timothy 4:7 (NKJV) 

The Anthanasian Creed stands alone and is upheld by those that have chosen to believe it, since 325-AD.  Don’t leave the salvation of one’s soul hanging in the balance, whether or not they believe the Anthanasian Creed.  There’s a lot of people mentioned in the [Bible], on the right side of God’s plan of salvation who have “finished the race,” that never lived to see the Anthanasian Creed, nor will they be held accountable for it making its way into the twenty first century. 

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

There’s a lot of things being said about Jesus and the [Bible] as a whole these days.  If you’re being led to follow Jesus by way of the Anthanasian Creed consider offering your “guide” this question I have asked.  Weigh their answer against [Scripture] alone. 

As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say the person is saved.  It is impossible to prove otherwise.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment