From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Support The Word of God


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. 

As I was watching television I heard a speaker say, “Most of the money that goes to support the word of God goes to support false teachings.”  The speaker on television is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

How the speaker can say “Most of the money goes to support false teachings” with a clear conscience, is beyond belief.  I wonder what facts the speaker has to support this statement as none were presented.  I wouldn’t have a clear conscience knowing I just said something that I couldn’t prove to be true.  I would feel especially so if it concerns the salvation of one’s soul.  Doing so will get both believers and nonbelievers in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” in trouble every time.  Don’t forget the God of the [Bible] knows hears and sees all things.

I’m going to speak for myself here.  There was a time when I was “terrified” of speaking out against the Anthanasian Creed, but those days ended in 2009.  I financially supported the ministries of the churches I attended.  I certainly didn’t know what was going on behind closed doors in those churches, but I trusted God with the [money] tithe offering that I gave.  Since then, knowing the Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of one’s soul, I have focused on supporting God’s work with my time but I give my money directly to areas where I see God at work and a need, I no longer financially support the local church.

I have failed many times, but I don’t consider myself a failure.  I thank God for not abandoning me during those times and for showing me that there is a better way; follow Jesus according to the [Scriptures].  God took the things I had to repent of, and used them for my good. 

It is not my intention, but the “odds” are that I will disappoint God at some point.  My efforts to avoid that keeps me from saying things like “Most of the money that goes to support the word of God goes to support false teachings.” 

True followers of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” are not perfect people but they serve a perfect God.  Does most of the money given to support the word of God go to support false teachings?  Only God would know.  A follower of the Anthanasian Creed should be the last person to talk about those that support false teachings.  As for me, I support the word of God.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment