From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Ultimate Inconsistency or Contradiction


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.” Matthew 23:15 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “When the Pharisees got a hold of the law they amplified it.”  I agree with the speaker on the radio, who happens to be a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, but Pharisees weren’t the only ones found on the wrong side of Jesus’ teachings.  Woe to you, scribes,” place “scribes” in that category as well. 

Being found on the wrong side of Jesus’ teachings, is prevalent today.  Actually we’re all going to be guilty of it at some time or another, believers and nonbelievers alike.  This is why the safest thing to do is to trust the [Bible] to be more than sufficient enough as is.  The gospel of Jesus Christ points us to what Jesus accomplished on the cross.  It’s available for all to see in the [Bible].  Simply, when we repent of our [sins] wrong doings, seek forgiveness for them and turn away from them, we’ll be found on the right side of Jesus’ teachings.

“This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”  - Last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed. 

The speaker believes that unless one believes the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the trinity, one “cannot be saved.”  To be on the right side of man’s understanding of the Anthanasian Creed, is to be on the wrong side of Jesus’ teachings.

Make no mistake about it, not a single person has been, could be, or ever will be saved by believing the Anthanasian Creed.  They are also not destined to hell’s fire for rejecting it altogether.  The teachings of the Anthanasian Creed, are deceiving.  The one who has been saved by God’s grace, doesn’t need to hear, unless they believe the Anthanasian Creed they’re not saved, let alone nonbelievers.  The ultimate inconsistency or contradiction is to believe in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” and, the Anthanasian Creed.

“So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.”  - Anthanasian Creed.

The Son is God” these words aren’t in the [Bible].  Any attempt to link the Anthanasian Creed to Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” the Son of God, will fail.  Don’t mistake that which the Anthanasian Creed “offers” for what Jesus [actually] accomplished in the first century.  Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection will be meaningless if you do.  The Anthanasian Creed claims the only way of salvation, when it has absolutely nothing to do with God’s plan of salvation.

We can easily identify the wrong doings of those mentioned in the [Bible], scribes and Pharisees just to name a few, because the [Bible] is 100% trustworthy and Jesus left no stone unturned.  Why anyone would treat the Anthanasian Creed as sound doctrine today, is inconceivable.

For the follower of the Anthanasian Creed accusing Pharisees of amplifying the law is a serious problem.  Followers of the Anthanasian Creed are the ones having to answer for the Anthanasian Creed which clearly adds onto God’s plan of salvation.  Whether they’re willing to admit this, is between them and the all-knowing God of the [Bible].

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say the person is saved.  It is impossible to prove otherwise.

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” John 14:1-3 (NKJV)

I, like the Anthanasian Creed can’t save a single soul, not even my own.  That would be salvation by works.  Only Jesus, the Son of God can.  I do look forward to being with the one who died on a cross for me, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” in the place that He has prepared for me.  I can safely say my being with Jesus, in the place He has prepared for me, will have absolutely nothing to do with the Anthanasian Creed.

I will continue to expose the Anthanasian Creed for what it is, false doctrine.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment