From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, October 4, 2019

Don't Wait


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who said “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free,” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See John 8:32 (NKJV)

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Nor the Son” Jesus does not know “that day and hour” of His second coming, “but only” “My Father” His Father.

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.’” Matthew 25:31-34 (NKJV)

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’” Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)

He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.”  Understand that Jesus knows those that believe in Him, according to the [Scriptures], and those that do not. 

Those that know [believe in] Jesus according to the [Scriptures] will hear, “Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.”

Those that do not will hear, “Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”

There’s a lot of he said, she said, accusations being made these days and people are left with having to sift through them, what to believe or not to believe.  I say when you know the truth about God’s plan of salvation, you’ll know [exactly] who/what not to believe.  It’s all about [accepting] that which Jesus accomplished in the first century.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.” Matthew 7:15 (NKJV)

The way I see it, I’ll trust the [Bible] to be more than sufficient enough as is, and I will avoid those bent on [deception], regarding their beliefs or motives (Matthew 7:15).  This leaves me on the right side of God’s plan of salvation while at the same time, praying for those who are [obviously] not. 

When Messiah Yeshua comes, and He will come again to “sit on the throne,” which would you prefer to hear?

Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.”
  
Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”

The choice is yours to make.  Choose wisely.  Not only does Jesus not know “that day and hour” of His second coming, neither do we.  Don’t wait.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment