From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, October 11, 2019

Nothing To Do With My Salvation


“You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe and tremble!” James 2:19 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain. Titus 1:10-11 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a follower of the Anthanasian Creed say, referring to Titus 1:10-11, “I don’t know if you know this but corruption is a big business.”  I agree with the speaker on this point.  However, the speaker then went on to quote someone that’s not mentioned in the bible, targeting false teachers, saying, “They add to the word of God.  Subtract from the works of Jesus Christ.”

At its birth in 325-AD, which is to say well after the last entry of the New Testament, the Anthanasian Creed became doctrine of the Catholic Church.  Those that have chosen to believe it since, have become comfortable with saying ‘unless one believes the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the trinity, one cannot be saved.’

I don’t know about you but other than having it expose one as a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, telling me unless I believe the Anthanasian Creed I cannot be saved is an absolute waste of time.  There is no such thing in the [Bible] as ‘unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved.’  In their attempt to make sense of the Anthanasian Creed, don’t followers of that creed add to the word of God?  Subtract from the works of Jesus Christ?  The answer is “Yes,” on both counts.

Before what had to be at least two hundred people, I sought forgiveness for my sins.  Having understood [by the grace of God] the significance of what Jesus accomplished in the first century, especially His death on the cross, I surrendered my life to Jesus that day.  I confess and believe that Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” is the Son of God.  Praise God and thank God, that my sins are forgiven.

The speaker on the radio is asking the listening audience to trust, what those not mentioned in the [Bible] believe.  I can only “assume,” because followers of the Anthanasian Creed typically agree with other followers “They add to the word of God.  Subtract from the works of Jesus Christ,” is linked to one that also believes the Anthanasian Creed.

As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I’m listening to what’s [actually] being said, and not concerned one bit with who’s saying it.  Do I have to believe what someone else believes to be saved, in a world that clearly has lost its way?  If it’s lifting up the Anthanasian Creed in any way, shape or form, I know it had [absolutely] nothing to do with my salvation [according to the Scriptures].

Nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed.       

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment