From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Studying The Word of God


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him making he who overcomes a pillar in the temple of His God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

While watching television I heard a follower of the Anthanasian Creed say, “Most Christians are illiterate.  They’re not studying the word of God.”

The irony here is that followers of the Anthanasian Creed are basing their salvation and preaching it to others based on doctrine not found in the [Bible].  Nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed.  The follower of that creed will say not so but they will mount their defense on what they’ve been taught, as a truth, from the Anthanasian Creed, which is to say the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible].

Recently, I had a brief conversation with a total stranger.  It begin by me asking if they needed help lifting a heavy object.  I was walking our dog “Ohana” (which means family in Hawaiian) when I offered my assistance.  Having just returned from a [vacation] trip to Martha’s Vineyard with my wife, I was wearing a sweater that had Martha’s Vineyard written across the front.

Noticing the “advertisement” on my sweater, the stranger asked, “Where you at Martha’s Vineyard?”  I said, “My wife and I just returned.”

This individual pointed out many things about Martha’s Vineyard, how the rich and famous seem to flock to it.  My response was, “I’m not interested in how much money one has or popularity contest, we enjoy going there.”

It didn’t take long for me to figure out that this individual wasn’t “pleased” with my end of the conversation, especially when I didn’t agree with this individual’s politics.  The conversation went along smoothly, and my assistance wasn’t needed.  It was after this individual [safely] loaded the item in their car and we parted our ways, did I realize that I missed a great opportunity.

Later as I related the story to my wife how that I had [many] opportunities to tell the individual, ‘I’m only interested in whether or not one believes in Jesus Christ,’ and I hadn’t thought of it in the moment.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

“Most Christians are illiterate.  They’re not studying the word of God.”  I would never make this judgement about people, let alone those confessing “that Jesus is the Son of God.”  Those believing in the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” are not studying the word of God in this case either.  Ultimately only God knows what is in the heart of each individual.  Let us stick to the truth as laid out in the [Bible] and skip man’s commentary.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment