From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, October 28, 2019

My Wish


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him making he who overcomes a pillar in the temple of His God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Him with her sons, kneeling down and asking something from Him. And He said to her, “What do you wish?” She said to Him, “Grant that these two sons of mine may sit, one on Your right hand and the other on the left, in Your kingdom.” Matthew 20:20-21 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, referring to “her sons” James and John, “They didn’t have the gall to ask, so they got their mother to do it.”  My first thought after hearing it was, “I wish that people wouldn’t—act like they were actually there that day.”  There is nothing in the text that explains why the mother was speaking for her sons.  The speaker has made an assumption.  My second thought was to wish people would just believe in what Jesus accomplished in the first century for themselves, just as it is written with nothing added. 

The longer one [trusts] depends upon the Anthanasian Creed, which is to say things outside God’s plan of salvation, the easier it will be for them to overlook what Jesus [actually] accomplished in the first century.

The person that has accepted what Jesus accomplished in the first century, everything leading up to and including His death on a cross, is saved according to the [Scriptures].  There’s no need for this person to look to anyone else, or anything else for that matter, to be saved, because they’re already on the right side of God’s plan of salvation.    

There was a time when I didn’t have “the gall” to speak out against the Anthanasian Creed, but that all changed in 2009.  Now, it’s all about telling others about what Jesus accomplished in the first century, and showing them why the Anthanasian Creed shouldn’t have made its way into the twenty first century.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say the person is saved.  It is impossible to prove otherwise.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment