From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, May 8, 2020

In The Time it Took For You to Read John 3:16


Praise God, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.  See Psalms 139:14 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, a speaker refer to a common statement of false teachers, being “We’re all looking for some addition to the bible.”  The speaker wanted nothing to do with it, saying, “The bible is all we need, sufficient, and that we might teach it.”  I agree with the speaker on this point.

The God of the [Bible] knows who’s saying “The bible is all we need, sufficient.”  I’d guess that the “majority” of those believing this is true, would say they believe in Jesus Christ.  I can only speak of what I know to be true, and this keeps me from saying things I shouldn’t. 

This wasn’t always the case with me but for quite some time now (by the grace of God), I’ve been quick to listen and slow to speak.  This is not what I see, when I watch the news on television.  Some politicians wouldn’t like the way I handle things if they knew I changed the channel, when specific people speak.

The road leading to what I call the high priest of all false doctrines, the Anthanasian Creed, is wide.  It includes “We’re all looking for some addition to the bible,” “and that we might teach it.”  It adds onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century.  You can’t teach the Anthanasian Creed properly, without adding onto God’s plan of salvation.  It is not good to continue traveling down this road. 

The Anthanasian Creed is responsible for many false teachings but the supreme one is, unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved. 

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

In the time it took for you to read John 3:16 above, anybody can be saved according to the [Scriptures].  In the [precise] moment one chooses to believe in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” they’re saved according to the [Scriptures].  The one who does not believe this individual is saved according to the [Scriptures], because they believe the Anthanasian Creed has something to say about it, is not to be trusted.

“Whosoever will be saved, before all things, it is necessary that he hold the catholic (i. e. , universal, (Christian) faith. Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.”  - First two sentences of the Anthanasian Creed.

In the time it took for you to read this [small] portion of the Anthanasian Creed, everyone on planet earth could not only have read John 3:16 for themselves, they very well could have been saved according to the [Scriptures].

Whoever believes in” Jesus, that’s all it takes.



Just as it is easy to prove Jesus’ earthly ministry lasted about three and a half years, so it would be for me to prove the Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of one’s soul.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment