From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, May 22, 2020

The Aim of All The Scriptures


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who did not come to destroy but to fulfill, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 5:17-18 (NKJV)

If someone teaching the [Bible] is sufficient enough as is, would you expect to hear unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved?  Some would say “Yes” but, because the doctrine of the trinity is man-made (well after the last entry of the New Testament) and not inspired, they’d be adding onto what has been clearly laid out for us in the [Bible].  Those doing this are followers of the Anthanasian Creed.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV) 

As one who loves Jesus, I wouldn’t expect to hear things being added to, or subtracted from the [Bible].  The aim of all the [Scriptures] is to tell us who the [Biblical] Jesus is and how He leads us to salvation.  Whoever believes in” Jesus “should not perish but have everlasting life.” 

I didn’t have to choose between the defenders of the Anthanasian Creed and the Arians who spoke against it, because I didn’t look to either of them for my salvation.  The events that took place in 325-AD, are not chronicled in the [Bible].

The common person didn’t have access to the [Bible], during the dispute over the “validity” of the Anthanasian Creed.  The [Bible’s] absence of support for the Anthanasian Creed is proof enough.  If those responsible for the Anthanasian Creed, knew the evidence of it adding onto God’s plan of salvation would be made available for all to see one day, they wouldn’t have allowed the Anthanasian Creed to become doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.

“This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”  - Last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed.

I have a hard time believing these followers of the Anthanasian Creed back then, didn’t know they were adding onto what had been clearly laid out for them in the [Bible].  They have you looking to the Anthanasian Creed for your salvation by saying “which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved,” when these words are not in the [Bible].  Followers of the Anthanasian Creed today, continue to miss this point. 

If people reject what I have to say about the Anthanasian Creed, it doesn’t change me or more importantly my salvation.  I’m comfortable with how the God of the [Bible] sees me, as one [believing in] accepting what Jesus accomplished in the first century.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment