From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Bible Doesn't Support Additions Made to It


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Those who once believed the bible are now tampering with the bible.”  The speaker went onto say, “Why would anyone teach the bible, if they don’t believe it.”  Since there was no mention of anything tied to the Anthanasian Creed in the speaker’s message, I can say it was the most [resounding] message I have ever heard, as to why we should leave the [Bible] well enough alone.    

The speaker mentioned a few [religious books] available to us today, targeting specific [religious groups].  The speaker accused those responsible for writing these books, of “tampering with the bible.”  I, like the speaker, would not recommend these “books” to anyone.   

I would say this to followers of the Anthanasian Creed, because the Anthanasian Creed isn’t just false doctrine to those rejecting it, its false doctrine.  Stay clear of the Anthanasian Creed, something [obviously] adding, unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved, to the [Bible]. 

The follower of the Anthanasian Creed would have to say they are the only ones who can explain that one must believe the doctrine of the trinity in order to be saved, because the [Bible] doesn’t support additions like this to be made to it.

Leaving the [Bible] well enough alone my friends, is the safest thing we could do.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment