From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

When Emphasis is Put on The Bible


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of He who said ‘If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing,’ Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See John 8:54 (NKJV)

The rightness of the [Bible] lessens, when emphasis is put on the Anthanasian Creed, other than to show that it’s false.

[Biblically] speaking, by saying unless you believe the doctrine of the trinity you cannot be saved, you are saying God’s plan of salvation is subject to the Anthanasian Creed.  The Anthanasian Creed, places the importance on believing itself as the only way of salvation.  Keep in mind, anyone that will tell you, unless you believe the doctrine of the trinity you cannot be saved, is not someone mentioned in the [Bible].  Even though you may find this difficult to receive today, it was easy for me to write it.

I can’t recall a single time in my life when I told anyone, unless you believe the doctrine of the trinity you cannot be saved.  However, back in the days when I was terrified of speaking against the teachings of the Anthanasian Creed, prior to the release of my first book in 2009, I would have said I believe the Anthanasian Creed in order to avoid confrontation.  Since the release of my first book in 2009 however, I’ve openly proclaimed that the Anthanasian Creed is the high priest of all false doctrines.

There is no difference between me saying I believed the Anthanasian Creed back then, and someone saying they believe the Anthanasian Creed today.  The Anthanasian Creed is responsible for a lot of false declarations.  The question for someone saying it today is what will they do with the knowledge that it is false.

The one [believing in] accepting what Jesus accomplished in the first century is saved according to the [Scriptures], when emphasis is put on the [Bible].       

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment