From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, June 27, 2020

But The Good News Is

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of He who says ‘Life is more than food,’ Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Luke 12:22-24 (NKJV)

In the [Bible], have you ever come across the words [the Son is God]?  I’ve spent a “small” portion of my time here on earth either reading or listening to the [Bible], I’m 67 years young now, and I have yet to find these words in the [Bible].  If you’ve never opened a [Bible] in your entire life time, let this be a good reason for you to do so now.  See if you can find these words in the [Bible], and let me know if you do. 

In your search if you should happen to come across someone saying that there’s [actual] evidence of [the Son is God] in the [Bible], they would have to be someone who [actually] admits these words aren’t in the [Bible].  Anything else they’ll have to say about the [Bible], because the Anthanasian Creed is behind it all, is questionable at best.

Could the follower of the Anthanasian Creed be saved?  “Yes,” if they [believe in] accept what Jesus accomplished in the first century, they are saved according to the [Scriptures].

If those confessing to be a Christian today rely on the Anthanasian Creed, for whatever, could they still claim to be followers of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus”?  This isn’t a trick question folks.  The Anthanasian Creed is false doctrine.  The moment one believes, unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved, they’re placing the Anthanasian Creed before everything Jesus accomplished in the first century.  What they have actually accomplished here is, the Anthanasian Creed is now between them and what Jesus accomplished in the first century.  Followers of that creed will tell you not so, but proving it so won’t be problem.  But the good news is, because the Anthanasian Creed has nothing to do with one’s salvation, those who [believe in] Jesus according to the [Scriptures], are on the right side of God’s plan of salvation.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV) 

Jesus said to her,” “go to My brethren and say to them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”  If what Jesus said is true, and there’s every reason to believe that it is, then Jesus and His followers have the same God and Father.  This in of itself leaves the Anthanasian Creeds [the Son is God], defenseless.  Putting this one [Biblical] truth aside, the Anthanasian Creed itself provides all the evidence one needs, showing it adds onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century.  That’s the problem with the Anthanasian Creed saying “you cannot be saved” unless you believe the Anthanasian Creed, it has [absolutely] nothing to do with God’s plan of salvation.

Please just take the [Bible] for what it is, trustworthy, the inspired word of God.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment