From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Man Who Died on a Cross

Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.  Philippians 1:18 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “If the man who died on a cross two thousand years ago isn’t God, then he can’t save anyone.”

Beware of people who quote [Scriptures] regularly, and defend the Anthanasian Creed as if their salvation depends on it.  Philippians 1:18 is clear “whether in pretense or in truth,” these people operate “in pretense” [and] “in truth.” 

Even when a non-believer quotes a verse of [Scripture], just the way God intended for it to be, as laid out for us in the [Bible], “in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.”

Anyone can say [the Son is God] but as soon as they say, unless one believes [the Son is God] one cannot be saved, they have crossed the line.  In this I will not rejoice, because the words [The Son is God] aren’t in the [Bible].  In the maze of all that man has added to what Jesus accomplished in the first century, is where you’ll find the Anthanasian Creeds [the Son is God] “knotted” to the Son of God.

It’s not right to add things onto God’s plan of salvation.  Why?  Because it’s not what the [Bible] instructs us to do.

Indeed He says, “It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant. To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will give You as a light to the Gentiles, That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.”  Isaiah 49:6 (NKJV)

When God said “That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth,” was He speaking of Himself?  No.  It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant.”  He instructed us to keep our eyes on the Son of God, Jesus.

“I will not execute the fierceness of My anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim. For I am God, and not man, the Holy one in your midst; And I will not come with terror.” Hosea 11:9 (NKJV)

When God said “For I am God, and not man,” do you think God wants us to believe He’s the man who died on a cross two thousand years ago?  The mere thought of it is terrifying to me.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Whoever believes in” Jesus, who died on that cross two thousand years ago, “should not perish but have everlasting life.”

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment