From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Mediator

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.  He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.  And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:9-13 (NKJV)

In the name of He who said ‘If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes,’ Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Mark 9:23 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, referring to believers in Jesus, “Jesus not only died for us He works in us.”  I love it when I hear things like this.  I give thanks to God for sending His Son Jesus, who was first and foremost on my mind after hearing this quote.

And we know that all things work together for good to love who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.  Romans 8:28 (NKJV)

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying—a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.  1 Timothy 2:5-7 (NKJV)

There’s something about knowing that I can’t please God all the time and also knowing He sent a Mediator.  I [believe in] accept what Jesus accomplished in the first century, is to be on the right side of God’s plan of salvation.  Simply, Jesus mediates on my behalf (1 Timothy 2:5-7), thus I can trust all things will work out just fine (Romans 8:28).

I pray God all things will work out just fine for you, as well.    

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment