From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Conversation Took A Turn For The Worse


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of the Faithful and True Witness, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Revelation 3:14 (NKJV)

Two total strangers enter a local church and near the end of the church service, responded to the speaker’s [invitation] to come forward and invite Jesus to come into their hearts.  Before the entire congregation these two individuals, confessed to being sinners and [now] believe in Jesus.  After a get together with eyewitnesses to the event and sharing the [happy] moment with them, these two individuals went their separate ways.  If you knew either of these individuals prior to them being saved, you’d say the last place one would look for them is in church. 

A few months pass and the two strangers meet again for the first time since they left that church.  After sharing how their lives have changed since, the conversation took a turn for the worse.  One of these two individuals, doesn’t see the other as being saved at all.    

The conversation picks up with the one whose salvation is in question, saying, “If we’re no different coming out of that church than when we walked into that church, the bible is worthless.”

“I’m talking about learning more about Jesus here,” the other replied.  “You’re missing it.  You need to make things right with Jesus.”

“Was I no more saved than Satan, after [we] first believed in Jesus?  I don’t think so,” the first replied.  “The speaker was right.  Our salvation is centered on the cross of Jesus Christ.  The way God intended for it to be.  Do you not remember telling everyone how it was the best decision you have ever made, believing in Jesus?”

“Our salvation was questionable at best when we left that church,” the other replied.  “I’m telling you there’s more to it, what one has to believe to be saved.”

“What I am missing here?” the first asked.  “Show me how it is that I have to believe something you have learned, after the fact mind you, to be saved.”

“The events that took place in 325-AD, that’s what’s missing,” the other replied.  “Think back to the speaker’s message that day.  Do you remember hearing anything about one having to believe the doctrine of the trinity?”

“No.  I do not remember the speaker saying anything like that,” the first replied.  “Although I have to admit I have heard others saying things like it, and that is has something to do with the Anthanasian Creed.” 

In shocking fashion, the other replied, “Something to do with the Anthanasian Creed!  We wouldn’t know who Jesus is, if not for the Anthanasian Creed.  Did we confess to believing the doctrine of the trinity that day?  No, we did not.”

“I’m not saved unless I believe the doctrine of the trinity?  I don’t think so,” the first replied. 

These two individuals answered the call to believe in Jesus.  They witnessed each other being saved, as did many others that day.  If they’re no different coming out of that church than when they walked into that church, the bible is worthless.

It doesn’t matter what one does with the Anthanasian Creed, it is worthless.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

The [Bible] comes with a 100% guarantee, “Whoever believes in” Jesus “should not perish but have everlasting life.”  Jesus died so we could live forever, with Jesus.

If you’ve never called on Jesus’ name to save you, it’s not too late.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment