From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, January 12, 2018

As The Anthanasian Creed Goes, So Should The Doctrine Of The Trinity

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. 

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

As I listen to the local “Christian” radio station, there’s not a week that goes by when I don’t hear a follower of the Anthanasian Creed say “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ… (Ephesians 1:3 and 1 Peter 1:3).” 

As it was the Sunday morning when I was one of the [many] that heard a pastor say “I can’t explain the Trinity,” I’m wondering if those believing the doctrine of the “Trinity” actually listen to what’s being said by those [clinging] to the Anthanasian Creed.  I don’t know about you but “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” is plain, simple, and easy to understand.

I’m hearing that the Anthanasian Creed isn’t as “significant” as it once was, todays “church goers” leaning more towards “newer” teachings.

As the Anthanasian Creed goes my friends, so does the doctrine of the “Trinity.”  If not for the Anthanasian Creed surfacing, becoming doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD, the doctrine of the “Trinity” wouldn’t exist today.  Someone could have come along at a later date, and with something similar to the Anthanasian Creed, but it too would be the [source] of whatever comes of it.

If this out with the “old” and in with the “new” is actually taking place and the Anthanasian Creed ends up losing its “clout,” the doctrine of the “Trinity” should as well.

There [was] a time when I was concerned about the repercussions of speaking out against the [source] of the doctrine of the “Trinity,” the Anthanasian Creed.  Obviously that’s not the case anymore.  When it comes to telling others that nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths, to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed, I won’t hesitate to do so.  The Anthanasian Creed causes more problems for its followers, than they know.

The Anthanasian Creed [forces] people to contradict [Scripture].  It’s believe it [or else] method of salvation leaves them no choice but to ignore [Biblical] truths.  Let’s take a look at just one of the [many] examples of it being so.

“And in this Trinity none is before or after other; none is greater or less than another; But the whole persons are coeternal together, and coequal:” The Anthanasian Creed

“You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you love Me, you will rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.” John 14:28 (NKJV)

The Anthanasian Creeds “none is greater or less than another” contradicts Messiah Yeshua’s “For My Father is greater than I” in John 14:28.  Followers of that creed will tell there’s no contradiction here because they can explain why Jesus could say such a thing.  So they think.  What they have to offer however became known to the public after “none is greater or less than another” surfaced in 325-AD.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

When Jesus said “for My Father is greater than I,” He’s saying His “My Father” Father (John 14:28 and John 20:17), is greater than He.  Taking it one step further His “My God” God (John 20:17), is greater than He.  I’m not looking to force anyone into believing anything here, but Jesus is known for telling the truth.

Not only do Ephesians 1:3, 1 Peter 1:3, and John 14:28 and 20:17 agree, [they] expose the Anthanasian Creeds none is greater or less than another” for what it is, one of the [many] ways the Anthanasian Creed [forces] people to ignore [Biblical] truths.

Anyone can make something appear to be [Biblically] sound, but can they do it without contradicting [Biblical] truths?  The inspired word of God is sufficient enough as is.  Leaving it well enough alone is the safest thing one could do.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment