From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, January 8, 2018

The Lamb Is Meant For All People

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

But Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said, “My father!” And he said, “Here I am, my son.” Then he said, “Look, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?” And Abraham said, “My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering.” So the two of them went together. Genesis 22:7-8 (NKJV)

Genesis 22:7-8 has been the subject of many conversations.  Some say “Here I am, my son,” refers to Ishmael, others say Isaac.  The [Bible] tells us it’s “Isaac (Genesis 22:7).”

“Ishmael” or “Isaac,” that conversation will continue until the matter is settled.  Don’t think for one second that the “matter” in question here has a 50/50 chance of going either way because it doesn’t.  Messiah Yeshua’s second coming will bring the “Ishmael” or “Isaac” matter to a screeching halt.  The [Bible] tells us it’s “Isaac (Genesis 22:7).”

God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering (Genesis 22:8),” what this is referring to is where one’s focus should be.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth.” Revelation 5:7-10 (NKJV)

I can assure you because it’s right there in the [Bible] for all to see, “the lamb” mentioned in Genesis 22:8 is tied to “the Lamb” in Revelation 5:8.  “The Lamb” in Revelation 5:8 is “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (John 3:16),Messiah Yeshuathe way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6).”  Messiah Yeshua [is] the [only] way “to the Father (John 14:6).” 

It is my obligation to tell you, when it comes to the eternal destiny of your soul, don’t trust anything, anyone, but the inspired word of God.  The inspired word of God, the [Bible], is sufficient, as is.  According to it, “the Lamb” is meant for [all] people.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

jimmasterson.blogspot.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment