From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Put All Things Subject To The Inspired Word Of God

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Phycology has entered Christianity and it’s sad.”  I totally disagree with the speaker on the radio who happens to be a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  If he would have said phycology has entered into earthly institutions called “church and it’s sad” instead, I’d be in complete agreement with him.  I would have also agreed with him if he had said commerce has entered the earthly institutions called “church” as well, but he didn’t.

Here we are in the twenty first century and people continue to link “Christianity” to earthly institutions called “church.”  Taking it one step further for the past sixteen hundred plus year’s, followers of the Anthanasian Creed believe the doctrine of the “Trinity” defines “Christianity.”  If you believe the person rejecting the doctrine of the “Trinity” cannot be saved, you’re a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

At this point the follower of the Anthanasian Creed would say “That’s right!  The person rejecting the doctrine of the [Trinity] is going straight to hell,” but they’ll be [greatly] mistaken.  There’s no reason to believe the [Bible] supports the Anthanasian Creeds having to believe [or else] “the Son is God” to be saved, “method” of salvation.  Not a one.   

The speaker is conveying that psychology is gaining influence and “church goers” are trusting less in the Bible.  There are good reasons for seeking professional help but one can’t put it above what the Bible has to offer.  Becoming a “member” of a “church” that’s teaching the Anthanasian Creed, requires confessing to believe the doctrine of the “Trinity.”  Similarly, this places the inspired word of God in the position of being subject to the doctrines/teachings of men.  I would put all things subject to the inspired word of God and stay clear of the Anthanasian Creed if I were you, as far away as one could possibly be. 

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment