From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Your God, Jesus' God, Is God

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Every once and a while I get asked about facing “bible scholars” or “Theologians” one on one, not that I’ve been asked to do it.  What they are really asking is, have I considered the possibility of being wrong.  As for me the scenery changes as I go, as do the people, but the gospel of Jesus Christ remains the same.

It’s not just about facing the [so called] “bible scholars” or “theologians” my friends.  The Anthanasian Creed [is] the problem.  Not all those believing or teaching it claim to be “bible scholars” and/or “theologians.”  If you’re teaching the Anthanasian Creed as a truth, the [source] of your system of belief will always be the Anthanasian Creed and proving it won’t be a problem.

Even the follower of that creed knows the words “the Son is God” are not in the [Bible].  There’s not a single verse of [Scripture] clearing the way for them to teach it as a [Biblical] truth.  Man’s understanding/interpretation of scripture maybe, but that’s as far as it goes. 

A person can [quote] as many verses of scripture as they like.  If they’re saying you [must] believe “the Son is God” and/or the doctrine of the “Trinity” to be saved, they’re relying on the Anthanasian Creed to bring clarity to them.

“Whosoever will be saved, before all things, it is necessary that he hold the catholic (i. e. , universal, Christian) faith. Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.”  First two sentences of the Anthanasian Creed.

“This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”  Last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed.

If you’ve been told you cannot be a “member” of an earthly institution called “church,” without first believing the doctrine of the “Trinity,” you heard it from a person that also believes a person “cannot be saved” unless they “before all things, faithfully and firmly” believe the Anthanasian Creed.  These are the ones relying on the Anthanasian Creed to bring clarity to the [Scriptures].

I’m not looking to force anyone into believing anything here but trusting the inspired word of God as is, is the safest thing one could do. 

“Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.  Matthew 12:18 (NKJV)

The way I see it, long before Jesus’ birth, death, burial and resurrection, the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob knew Jesus would be the chosen One, “My Servant whom I have chosen (Matthew 12:18).”

“You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.” Hebrews 1:9 (NKJV)

Therefore God, Your God (Hebrews 1:9),” Jesus’ God chose and “anointed,” Jesus.

What’s known to us today as Hebrews 1:9 settles the matter.  “Therefore God, Your God” in Hebrews 1:9 is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  “Your God” Jesus’ God, is God.

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

After reading Acts 4:12 and 1 John 4:15, better yet trusting every word found in them [as is], I’m at peace with saying God’s plan of salvation is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  “For there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12),” isn’t referring to someone linked to the Anthanasian Creed.  The [Biblical] Jesus for sure, but that’s as far as it goes.    

I confess “Jesus is the Son of God (1 John 4:15),” the Lord and the Savior of my life, and know the Anthanasian Creed has a 0% chance of [ever] becoming [Biblically] sound.  I won’t hold back from letting everyone know if it’s linked to the Anthanasian Creed, it has absolutely nothing to do with God’s plan of salvation.

If I had to guess, I’d say the majority of church goers [really] do want to do the right thing, and please God.  With that said, forcing someone to believe what surfaced, became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD the Anthanasian Creed, can’t be pleasing to God.  I have a hard time believing the so called “bible scholar” and/or “theologian,” would see it differently.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment