From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, August 4, 2019

A Clear Conscience


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejecting the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

I was listening to “Christian” radio as one show ended and the next began.  I recognized the musical intro immediately as one belonging to a popular apologist.  With the music playing, my mind imagined having a 1 on 1 conversation with this apologist and asking this question.  I then imagined being in the same room with 100 theologians.  By the time I finalized this post I settled on a hypothetical situation where I had what man believes to be the “top” five theologians in the world are gathered together in the same room.  They’re asked to answer this question I have presented above.  How many would leave the room believing the person is not saved and having a clear conscience.

As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I believe the person is saved, and the only theologians leaving the room with a clear conscience would be those coming to the same conclusion.  The [Biblical] evidence of the person being saved is overwhelmingly convincing.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment