From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Godless Society


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

Up until just a few days ago, it has been quite some time since I [intentionally] went to the local coffee house with hopes of having a conversation with a total stranger.  It doesn’t matter the color of their skin, the type of clothes they choose to wear or the topic of their choice.  I look forward to each conversation.  I leave it up to them to reveal the role the [Bible] plays in their life, if any, knowing that some could care less about it.  Although it won’t take much for me see [exactly] where they stand with it.  Nevertheless, I’m willing to listen to what people have to say.  For those of you that don’t know me I ask a lot of questions, for the sake of both of us leaving the better for it.

I will not remain silent, or agree to disagree, with anything linked to the Anthanasian Creed.  Everything else, I’m interested in finding out what’s behind it all.

I find people are leaning more towards a Godless society, to the point of being blind to what they’re actually getting themselves into.  For example, the person that’ll never be satisfied until everyone is [totally] depending on them to provide hope and prosperity and not God.  People are willing to support such a person.

It is my obligation to tell you that to reject God’s way, is the [absolute] worst decision one could make.  Trusting the person that’s rejecting God’s way, is running a close second.  People can change their ways but taking advantage of others for personal gain, contradicts the teachings of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.”  The [Bible] is clear concerning the matter.  Don’t look outside the [Bible] for what’s best for you.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment