From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

To Walk With Jesus


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

“You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.” Revelation 3:4-5 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, those believing in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” that either have passed, or are living and choose to believe sometime to taking their last breathe on earth, “shall walk with” Jesus.  One can take a walk with as many people as they like while on earth, and they may come from many different cultures and belief systems.  There’s no middle ground here though, as there is only one way to “walk with” Jesus.

“For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe in Him is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:17-18 (NKJV)

Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?” Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.” John 6:28-29 (NKJV) 

If one wants to truly walk with Jesus, “You believe in Him whom” God “sent,” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.”  He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe in Him is condemned already.” 

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Whoever believes in” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” will be saved, which is to say they’ll “walk” with Jesus.  For me, to “walk with” Jesus, means the end of all pain and sorrow.  What a [wonderful] joy filled time that will be.

I hope your joy stems from that which Jesus accomplished in the first century, as well.  It’s available to all, those having the opportunity to do so.  Don’t be fooled by the cares of this world things that’ll distract you from the truth, because there’s only one way to “walk with” Jesus. 

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment