From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Through The Preaching of God's Word


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a person say as part of their testimony, “Through the preaching of God’s word, my heart was changed drastically.”  The person is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

The time for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in truth, by those confessing to be saved according to the [Scriptures], is now.

What can man do to save themselves?  Salvation can only be found in Jesus Christ, the centerpiece of God’s plan of salvation.  What Jesus accomplished in the first century is available for all to see, in the [Bible].  Whoever believes in” Jesus “should not perish but have everlasting life.”  When your thoughts are centered on the [Biblical] Jesus, you can trust God is behind it all, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel).

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)    

How one chooses to treat the Anthanasian Creed, to either believe or reject it altogether, doesn’t change anything in John 20:17.  Jesus “ascending” to “My God” His God and “to My Father” His Father, is a done deal.  Jesus’ God and Father and “My brethren” Jesus’ brethren’s God and Father, are one and the same. 

If you’re using the Anthanasian Creed as the test of one’s salvation, I hope for your sake that you are truly saved, which is to be found on the right side of John 3:16 and 20:17.  The Anthanasian Creed enters into the picture after the fact, and not a single person has been, could be, or ever will be saved by it, nor will they be condemned to hells fire for rejecting it altogether.  Any attempt to link the Anthanasian Creed to that which Jesus accomplished in the first century, will fail.

Don’t get upset when I say the Anthanasian Creed is the high priest of all false doctrines because it is, and it is [Biblically] correct to say so.  Jesus died on a cross, so we can have a relationship with Him.  The Anthanasian Creed is bent on disrupting [corrupting] that relationship. 

A [true] follower of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” cannot be separated from God, even by the Anthanasian Creed.  However, believers of the Anthanasian Creed will be saying things about Jesus that just aren’t true.

Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:19-21 (NKJV)

Those looking to silence [Biblical] truths, are “thieves.”  The gospel of Jesus Christ is clear, “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth.”

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”  Make sure your treasure is in the truth, the word of God.  For those confessing Jesus is the Son of God, saved according to the [Scriptures], and “treasuring” the Anthanasian Creed, “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth.”  The Anthanasian Creed is nothing more than “moth and rust,” camouflaged as sound doctrine.

“Through the preaching of God’s word my heart was changed drastically,” indicates a true follower of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.”  The word of God was the change agent.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the Anthanasian Creed.  We all need Jesus, as given to us straight from the [Scriptures].

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment