From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, March 20, 2020

Listen With an Ear For Biblical Truths


“And has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 1:6 (NKJV) Apostle John is speaking of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” in Revelation 1:6.

In the name of He who when being asked “Are You then the Son of God” answered “You rightly say that I am,” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Luke 22:70 (NKJV)

What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.  Philippians 1:18 (NKJV)

It was brought to my attention that maybe I’m giving Christian radio and television stations a bad name.  I can assure you, that’s not my intention.  I rejoice at the mere mentioning of Jesus’ name, “whether in pretense or in truth,” Philippians 1:18.  I know the Anthanasian Creed is the source of having to believe [or else] the doctrine of the trinity to be saved, false method of salvation.  When what’s being said about Jesus [actually] agrees with His teachings, which is to say according to the [Scriptures], only then do I give thanks to God.

“So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17 (NKJV)

When I listen to Christian programs on the radio, watch them on television, or have a conversation at the local coffee house, I hope for one thing.  I hope to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ being preached in truth, because nothing could be more beneficial to all peoples of the world, at all times.  As I read the [Bible], I’m [actually] “hearing” “the word of God.”

I don’t know about you but I’d say what Jesus accomplished in the first century is timeless, trustworthy and available for all to see in the [Bible].  Simply that if it doesn’t agree with Jesus’ teachings, as laid out for us in the [Bible], a falsehood it will be.

Today we have a plethora of material at our disposal that describe the events that took place during [Biblical] times, good bad or indifferent.  Christian radio and television based on what I’m hearing are for the most part, tools used to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ in truth.  My favorite programs include personal testimonies of past experiences that proved to be the wrong thing to do.  They do this for the sole purpose of instructing others to stay clear of them.  They speak of Jesus and how He saved them from going further down the wrong path. 

I’ll continue instructing people to stay clear of the Anthanasian Creed, by whatever means made available to me.  No one should [ever] hear unless they believe the doctrine of the trinity they cannot be saved, believers and nonbelievers in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” alike.  Tune into Christian radio and television and listen with an ear for [Biblical] truths.       

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment