From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

No Room For Error


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who gave Himself a ransom for all, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See 1 Timothy 2:6 (NKJV)

I was listening to the local “Christian” radio station when a follower of the Anthanasian Creed was discrediting salvation by works and the idea that, “We want to make a Christianity of our own.”  I agree with the speaker on one point, salvation by works diminishes everything Jesus accomplished in the first century (my words not the speakers).  There’s irony however when a follower of the Anthanasian Creed says, in a negative way, “We want to make a Christianity of our own,” as they already have.

The way of the Anthanasian Creed that is adding onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century, is maintained by them claiming “Christianity.”  When the follower of the Anthanasian Creed says “We want to make a Christianity of our own,” they’ll be found guilty of doing just that.

When we speak of what Jesus accomplished in the first century that is salvation according to the [Scriptures], make sure it’s taken straight from the [Bible].  Do not inject any of man’s understanding of the [Scriptures], because they’re subject to change at a moment’s notice.  Stick to the [Bible] just as it’s been laid out for us.

Obviously the Anthanasian Creeds [false method of salvation] is not the only problem we’re faced with these days, but nothing could be more important than to treat God’s plan of salvation with respect [no room for error].   

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment