From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, March 15, 2020

To be in The Book of Life


For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. Romans 8:13 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given authority over all flesh, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See John 17:2 (NKJV)

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

“You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.” Revelation 3:4-5 (NKJV)

As I listened to the local “Christian” radio station I was saddened to hear a follower of the Anthanasian Creed reference Revelation 3:4-5, saying, “Plenty of pastors don’t have their name in [the Book of Life].”

I’ll not stray from what is [unmistakably] clear in John 3:16 and Revelation 3:4-5.  Whoever believes in” Jesus “should not perish but have everlasting life,” meaning, they have their name in “the Book of Life.”

The Anthanasian Creed has [absolutely] nothing to do with “The Book of Life.”  Instead it is guilty of adding onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century.

Whether you’ve read the Anthanasian Creed for yourself or not, you could be guarding the wrong side of history.  The end result of any debate is that people must choose one way or the other to believe or reject an outcome.  In the case of the validity of the Anthanasian Creed, they must choose to believe or reject how it became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD. 

How it became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD, doesn’t matter, because it has nothing to do with those whose names are in “the Book of Life,” let alone John 3:16.

With hindsight being 20/20, those connected to the most terrible actions known to mankind believed the wrong side of history.  Yet it is possible for even them to “have their name in [the Book of Life],” because of what Jesus accomplished in the first century.  To [believe in] accept what Jesus accomplished in the first century, saved according to the [Scriptures], and forgiven, is the [only] way to enter into the kingdom of God.

So when I heard “Plenty of pastors don’t have their name in [the Book of Life],” I thought this is the [most terrible] thing one could say about anyone, let alone pastors.  Like everyone else, they are not perfect, but far be it for us to judge them or anyone else’s salvation.  You’ll be on the wrong side of history, if you believe followers of the Anthanasian Creed know who is, or is not saved according to the [Scriptures], since their criteria is off to begin with.

Could the follower of the Anthanasian Creed be saved?  “Yes,” if they [believe in] accept what Jesus accomplished in the first century, they are saved according to the [Scriptures].  The same is true for you and me, for the good and the bad, the rich and the poor, the church goer or the non-churched, and yes, even the pastors.  God’s grace is big enough to save anyone who believes.       

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment