From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Not Pointing a Finger at Anyone


Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. Hebrews 4:14 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a follower of the Anthanasian Creed say, “There are a lot of passionate people who quote the bible but they’re wrong.”  The speaker on the radio didn’t say whether or not these people believed in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.” 

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed should realize when they call “people who quote the bible” “wrong” they are putting the emphasis on the speaker themselves, not what’s actually being said by them.  We can be wrong about a whole lot of things, but believers and nonbelievers alike can never be wrong when quoting [Scripture].  The question then becomes, why do “passionate people” “quote the bible”?  Is it for personal gain?  Are they saved according to the [Scriptures]?  The answer to either of these questions will bring light, to any conversation.       

There’s a lot of finger pointing going on these days, especially concerning the handling of the coronavirus.  Speaking for myself, I know the safest place to be is believing in Jesus Christ.  I look forward to hearing from the White House task force, President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and health officials.  I see them as doing the best they can, with the hand that has been dealt to us and, all peoples of the world. 

I look back to the days when I was terrified of telling others the Anthanasian Creed is false doctrine, knowing all the while I was on the right side of God’s plan of salvation.  I compare that to how the White House task force has to face the unknowns related to the coronavirus.  I at least was right with the [Scriptures].  The task force is facing the unknown.  I pray for them daily, along with a host of nameless faceless others working together with them, that God would guide them.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

I’m not pointing a finger at anyone, when it comes to the Anthanasian Creed making its way into the twenty first century however.  The Anthanasian Creed itself, is the problem.  It is worldly, not inspired and for those who choose to believe it, being used for personal gain.

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed might be saved, because “Whoever believes in” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” is saved, but they won’t be on the right side of God’s plan of salvation, with what they believe is required for salvation.

If a follower of the Anthanasian Creed was to say to me, I have this against you that you reject the Anthanasian Creed, I’d say, ask me how I feel about Jesus.  I can safely say, speaking from experience, they’ll leave knowing I love the [Biblical] Jesus and not the Anthanasian Creed.

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” John 14:1-3 (NKJV)

Your” in John 14:1-3, speaks of individual people.  Whether or not they are oblivious to the Anthanasian Creed or they can “quote” these verses of [Scripture] above, can they be saved according to the [Scriptures]?  “Yes!”

Whoever believes in” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” “should not perish but have everlasting life,” that is saved according to the [Scriptures].

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed need to step up, stop saying unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity they cannot be saved.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment