From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, July 19, 2020

A Slippery Slope

Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord; Praise Him, O you servants of the Lord! Psalm 135:1 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “If the bible is not true then everything I’ve been saying has no foundation.”  Knowing the speaker on the radio lifts up the Anthanasian Creed, I’d say, the speaker has a 50/50 chance of standing on a firm foundation or the Anthanasian Creed.  It’s a slippery slope.  Never think that confidence in the Anthanasian Creed is beneficial.

If you can’t see that Jesus’ God and His brethren’s God are one and the same in John 20:17, you shouldn’t be talking about it.

There’s irony when the one saying God sent His Son, believes this same God died on a cross for the sin of the world.  When one speaks well of the Anthanasian Creed, they’re actually lifting up the teachings of those who believed the Anthanasian Creed.  This never ending loop of false teachings in which the [Bible] gets twisted every which way but loose, never should have made its way into the twenty first century.

In a world bent on silencing [Biblical] truths the last thing anyone needs, is more false teachings.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment