From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Ananias

Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who God sent to be the propitiation for our sins, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See 1 John 4:8-11 (NKJV)

Now there was a certain disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and to him the Lord said in a vision, “Ananias.” And he said, “Here I am, Lord.” So the Lord said to him, “Arise and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus, for behold, he is praying. And in a vision he has seen a man named Ananias coming in and putting his hand on him, so that he might receive his sight.”

Then Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. And here has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.”

But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel. For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”  Acts 9:10-17 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, speaking of Ananias, “He had an ear that was open to the word of God.”  The speaker on the radio did a masterful job of bringing this story to life.  There is so little written about Ananias in the [Bible] yet he plays a critical role when it comes to Saul. Knowing Saul, who is also called Paul, went onto write a significant portion of the New Testament, shows why the [Bible] deserves our [utmost] respect.  Even the smallest portions are important and barely mentioned people are significant.

There’s so much to gain by delivering [Biblical] truths, just as they’ve been laid out for us in the [Bible]. 

I wish followers of the Anthanasian Creed weren’t so familiar with, the Anthanasian Creed.  There’s nothing to gain by it and it takes away from becoming more familiar with, the [Biblical] Jesus.

Although the speaker on the radio lifts up the Anthanasian Creed, there was no mention of anything tied to the Anthanasian Creed in bringing this particular [Biblical] story to life.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment