From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, July 31, 2020

One Thing Is Needed

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

Now it happened as they went that He entered a certain village; and a certain woman named Martha welcomed Him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, who also sat at Jesus’ feet and heard His word. But Martha was distracted with much serving, and she approached Him and said, “Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me.” And Jesus answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:38-42 (NKJV)

There are those who love the Anthanasian Creeds add-ons to God’s plan of salvation so much, they treat those who don’t as nonbelievers in Jesus Christ.  They won’t see that in God’s plan of salvation only “one thing is needed,” for one to be saved according to the [Scriptures].

Those [believing in] confessing Jesus is the Son of God have “chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from” them.

The Anthanasian Creeds false method of salvation is upheld by those not cited in the [Bible], and staying clear of it is the safest thing one could do.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment