From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, July 10, 2020

It is Finished!

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your Son!” Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home. After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!” Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.  John 19:25-30 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “You cannot add to what Jesus did.  What can you add to it is finished.”  The speaker on the radio then went onto say, “You can’t add to salvation.”  I completely agree with the speaker.  The speaker didn’t lift up the Anthanasian Creed in any way, shape, or form.  The Anthanasian Creed took the beautiful simplicity of God’s plan of salvation and added more criteria that one must meet to be saved.

The [Bible] tells us so clearly what Jesus did in the first century for us.  It is enough.  It is finished!

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment