From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Consistency Matters

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of He who when being asked “Are You then the Son of God” answered “You rightly say that I am,” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Luke 22:70 (NKJV)

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” Matthew 24:35 (NKJV)

Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” John 14:23-24 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “The chapter breaks in the bible are not inspired by God.  They were added to assist us in finding verses.  I hope that doesn’t upset you.”

The chapter breaks are an addition to the [Bible], but unlike the Anthanasian Creed, no one is teaching that you need to believe in chapter breaks to be saved.  Chapter breaks are inert.  They simply make the [Bible] easier to read.

Jesus said “My words will by no means pass away” “and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me,” and I trust Him. 

The Anthanasian Creeds false method of salvation and these “chapter breaks” will absolutely one day, beyond a shadow of the doubt, pass away.  There’s no evidence of anyone having to believe either one of these [not inspired by God] additions made to the [Bible], to be saved, in Jesus’ teachings.

I’m not ignorant to the events taking place around me these days but on this blog, I’m bent on warning people to stay clear of the Anthanasian Creeds false method of salvation.  I’m going to share something I said recently, something I have known for quite some time now and never once thought of it making its way onto this blog. 

This is my part of the conversation: 

That’s why I go after a single piece of paper [the Anthanasian Creed] and not those who have chosen to believe it.  Nothing has turned more people away from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, than this single piece of paper.  People can accuse me of whatever they like but in the end God knows where my heart is, and I’m okay with that. 

When it comes to preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in truth my friends, consistency matters.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment