From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Divine Accident

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While doing some research, on what I believe to be an upcoming post for this blog, God’s will be done not mine, something caught my eye.  Not that it had anything to do with my search, it came to me by accident.  While searching the internet, have you ever “clicked” on the wrong thing?  This is exactly what happened to me.

If this is your first time visiting this blog, you should know this beforehand.  I totally reject the Anthanasian Creed.  It [is] the high priest of all false doctrines.  It has caused [many] to stray from the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua and, to the doctrines of men.  It surfaced and became the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.  This in itself makes it hearsay, at best. 

The Anthanasian Creed has a 0% chance of ever becoming [Biblically], sound.  It has [absolutely] nothing but the fingerprints of men, all over it.

This is what I “accidentally” came across:

The Catholic Church, which is the Body of Christ and His visible presence here on earth, does not exist to reflect the views of this era or even of her current members.

If what you’ve just read were true in 325-AD, and enforced, specifically “The Catholic Church… does not exist to reflect the views of this era or even of her current members,” do you think the Anthanasian Creed would [still] be with us today?  I don’t.

It doesn’t matter what [denomination], earthly institution called “church,” a person chooses to attend, and it’ll have nothing to do with the Body of Christ.  The Body of Christ is [directly] linked to [true] followers of the [Biblical] Yeshua “Jesus,” not earthly institutions.  True followers of the [Biblical] Yeshua trust God at all times wherever they are.

The sooner followers of the Anthanasian Creed [see] it was made, and accepted, by those attending the “Catholic Church” in 325-AD, the sooner they’ll [see] it for what it is, a false doctrine.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment