From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, March 9, 2017

God Man?

“The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), 2 Corinthians 11:31 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “Turn to first Corinthians ten thirteen.”  This pastor is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  

As you know, I use the New King James Version of the [Bible].  I have absolutely no idea what this pastor was reading from, after asking the listening audience to “turn to” 1 Corinthians 10:13.  Which version below would you say belongs to this pastor, the follower of the Anthanasian Creed, and which one belongs to the Apostle Paul, writer of that which is known to us today as 1 Corinthians 10:13?

No temptation has over-taken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

No temptation has over-taken you except such as is common to man; but God man is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

There is an easy solution to the problem, and the Anthanasian Creed [is] the problem, get rid of it.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment