From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, March 20, 2017

What Do We Celebrate?

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard “Celebrate trinity Sunday”.  I knew it was coming from a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  Who else would say such a thing?  I have to admit, I’ve not heard such a thing prior to this. 

A day to celebrate the Anthanasian Creed… what is going on here, was my first thought after hearing it.  

I did a little investigative work of my own, and found some people actually “Celebrate trinity Sunday”.  My search was brief, but it was all I needed to see.  Here’s what I found.

“Trinity Sunday” is the day to celebrate the “Christian doctrine” of the “Trinity”.

There are differences of opinions, as to when the “Christian doctrine” of the “Trinity” is to be celebrated.

Apparently there are two groups of people.  Some believe the “Christian doctrine” of the “Trinity” is to be celebrated on the first Sunday after Pentecost.  Others, the day of Pentecost.  Keep in mind, this pertains to followers of the Anthanasian Creed.  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, I know there’s no need to even mention the Anthanasian Creed, concerning the salvation of one’s soul.   

Let’s cut to the chase.

There’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to “faithfully” believe [or else] the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be saved.  According to the Anthanasian Creed, it’s the [only] way for a person to be saved.  The last sentence of that creed clearly states, a person “cannot be saved” unless they “faithfully” believe “the Son is God”.

The “Christian doctrine” of the “Trinity” surfaced in and became the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.  This places “Celebrate trinity Sunday” in the same category as the [origin] of the “Christian doctrine” of the “Trinity” which just so happens to be the Anthanasian Creed, man-made.  Hearsay at best.

The [Biblical] day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-14) and the Anthanasian Creed, should not be linked together.  The [Biblical] day of Pentecost, yes, this deserves to be celebrated.  The Apostle Peter settled the matter in the first century when he said/wrote, he being led by the Spirit of God to do so:

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

Any questions as to who “our” Peter’s God and Father, is?  Jesus’ God and, Father.  The person looking to link “Celebrate trinity Sunday” to the Apostle Peter, has some serious explaining to do.  Linking Peter’s “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:3),” to that which surfaced in 325-AD, the “Christian doctrine” of the “Trinity,” is [Biblically] impossible to do.

Recognizing Peter as an eyewitness to the events that took place on the day of Pentecost, brings celebrating the “Christian doctrine” of the “Trinity” which surfaced in 325-AD, to a screeching halt.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment