From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Word of God is Clear

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “The word of God is so clear in its statements and its principles.”

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

This pastor is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  How could he say “The word of God is so clear in its statements and its principles,” when he doesn’t see the significance of John 20:17.  In John 20:17 the [Biblical] Yeshua is not only ascending to His God and Father, He’s ascending to His brethren’s God and Father, too.  This clearly establishes Yeshua’s God and Father and Yeshua’s brethren’s God and Father as being one and, the same. 

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)

When the [Biblical] Yeshua said “that they may know You, the only true God (John 17:3),” He’s praying for those with Him then, us today for that matter, to see the significance of knowing who the only true God is. 

There’s only one true God my friends, and He sent the [Biblical] Yeshua “Jesus Christ”.  Jesus Christ is calling the one that sent Him “You, the only true God,” “My God” His God in John 20:17.  The word of God is so clear.  As plain and simple as that is, followers of the Anthanasian Creed don’t see it that clearly.  They see the events that took place in 325-AD, specifically when the Anthanasian Creed became doctrine of the Catholic Church, as [the] defining moment in “church” history. 

We have Catholic and Protestant “churches” today, having their differences, but the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation continues to be taught as a “biblical truth” in both.

It doesn’t matter the [denomination] name of the “church” one attends, if its “leaders” are teaching the Anthanasian Creeds method of salvation, they’ll have no choice but to refer back to that which was given to them in the year, 325-AD.  There’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to believe [or else] the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be saved.

“The word of God is so clear in its statements and its principles,” is true, but should not be heard from those teaching false doctrines.  The Anthanasian Creed [is] the high priest of them all. 

Those believing the Anthanasian Creed, would you say the [Biblical] Yeshua was telling it like it is in John 17:3 and, John 20:17?  Would you say the inspired word of God endures forever?  How about the Anthanasian Creed itself.  Would you say the person totally rejecting it cannot be saved?  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, knowing exactly what the [Biblical] Yeshua has done for me, I wouldn’t give it a second thought.  I totally reject everything the Anthanasian Creed stands for.

God bless. 
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment