From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

It's All About The Name

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say “Jesus, Lord… God… Savior… forever.”  This pastor is one of many who, believes a person “cannot be saved” unless they “faithfully” believe that which surfaced and became the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD, the Anthanasian Creed. 

These same people believe the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” and the [Biblical] Yeshua “Jesus” are one and the same, while at the same time admitting to “the Son is God” not being found in the inspired word of God.  Would you say the person doing such a thing [should] know that the Anthanasian Creed, the source of their system of belief, is not the inspired word of God?  I would.

Take this pastor for instance, he believes the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” is “God forever”.  He’s saying this because it’s exactly what he has been taught to believe, by those believing the same.  The passing on of this [false] method of salvation, has been going on since 325-AD.  Forcing people like this pastor to say such things.

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua I know the only true God (John 17:3) [is] the one Yeshua ascended to (John 20:17).  The one whose name the [Biblical] Yeshua will write on “He who overcomes (Revelation 3:12)”.

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed fail to recognize the [Biblical] fact that after Yeshua said He’ll write “My God” His God’s name on “He who overcomes,” He said, And I will write on him My new name.”  Yeshua, in both (John 17:3 and Revelation 3:12), uses the word “and” to separate Him from God.  In this case He doesn’t have the same name as God.  If the [Biblical] Yeshua was “God forever,” why would He need a “new name (Revelation 3:12)”?

Obviously the [Biblical] Yeshua and His God agree, thus making them one in agreement.

According to the inspired word of God which by the way endures forever, the only true God [is] the [Biblical] Yeshua’s God and, Father (John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12).  This in itself illuminates the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” from [ever] being linked to the [Biblical] Yeshua.  Keep in mind because he’s a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, the pastor is saying “God forever”.  Obviously the [Biblical] Yeshua knows exactly who His God, is.

There’s one thing keeping the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation from [ever] becoming [Biblically] sound, the inspired word of God.  As you can see, which by the way agrees with followers of the Anthanasian Creed, “The Son is God” cannot be found in the inspired word of God.  Nor the evidence of it being so.  

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment