From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, December 24, 2018

All Things That I Have Said to You


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.” Matthew 12:31-32 (NKJV)

In God’s plan of salvation “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man” those foolish things being said about Jesus “will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven.”  People can make jokes about these things Jesus said but if they reject Jesus, they also reject the Holy Spirit and thus hell will be their final destination.

“And has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” John is speaking of Jesus in Revelation 1:6 (NKJV)

And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.  Revelation 19:16 (NKJV)

Jesus is “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” and for true followers of Jesus, “has made us kings and priests to His God and Father.”

“But the Helper, The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I have said to you.” John 14:26 (NKJV)

Those confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and speak “highly” of the Anthanasian Creed, have still been made “kings and priests to” Jesus’ “God and Father.”  Believing or rejecting the Anthanasian Creed doesn’t have any impact on your salvation.  It’s just one of those foolish things that surfaced, well after Jesus said “The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I have said to you.”

Don’t confuse speaking against the Anthanasian Creed for speaking “against the Holy Spirit,” because nothing could be further from the truth.   

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment