From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, December 28, 2018

First Remove The Plank


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.”  2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:31-32 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

These things “Jesus said” are in the [Bible] and if you [really] want to understand them, believe in Jesus.  It’s not the understanding of “the truth” that makes us free, it is accepting Jesus “the truth.”  Jesus is, “the truth.”  No one comes to the Father except through Me,” Jesus “the truth.” 

The moment one chooses to “accept” Jesus, which is to say trust these things “Jesus said,” they’re saved.  The truth,” Jesus, “shall make” them “free.”  Free from what, you may ask?  The worries of this world. 

There’s a long list of false doctrines/teachings to choose from in a world bent on silencing [Biblical] truths.  For me the Anthanasian Creed is the target, because of its false method of “salvation.” 

Others are doing a good job at exposing some false doctrines/teachings.  I don’t want to build upon the good of their ministry or take away from the good they are doing.  However, these same people are teaching unless one believes the Anthanasian Creed one cannot be saved.  That my friends is a problem and needs to be dealt with first.

“Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.” Matthew 7:4-5 (NKJV)

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed, first remove “the plank” from your own eye then you will see clearly.  Proving the Anthanasian Creed wrong won’t be a problem.

The reality is, nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings than the Anthanasian Creed.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment