From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, December 15, 2018

The Son of the Living God


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the name of the Son of the living God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. John 6:69 (NKJV)

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?” So they said, some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”  Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.”  Matthew 16:13-17 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, Jesus asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”  Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”  Jesus answered and said to Peter, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.”

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV) 

Jesus saying “but My Father who is in heaven” to Peter and “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God” in John 20:17, guarantees one thing, Peter and Jesus’ God was behind Peter’s, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”  It wasn’t a “lucky guess” on Peter’s part.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found Him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?” He answered and said; “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.” John 9:35-37 (NKJV)

Jesus was talking to a man born blind but had his sight restored by Jesus.  Jesus said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?”  He answered and said; “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” and Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

The [Bible] is crystal clear.  Jesus is “the Son of God.”  Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.”

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Matthew 27:46 (NKJV)

Jesus said, while nailed to the cross, to His God, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Let’s cut to the chase.  Some people say God died on a cross.  Stop reading and imagine for a moment, a world without God, because He died.  The mere thought of it is terrifying to me, as it should for those confessing “Jesus is the Son of God.”  It was “the Son of God” Jesus who died on a cross for the sin of the world while God lives.

The Anthanasian Creed would have you believe that “God died on a cross.”  In fact it mandates you believe it in order to be saved, forcing people to believe the unimaginable. This is not what the [Bible] tells us.  The truth straight from the [Bible], is Jesus is “the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

The top ten Countries coming onto this blog in the past thirty days.  Overall top ten position in parentheses.

United States of America (1), France (3), United Arab Emirates (tied for sixth), Germany (4), Poland (5), Unknown Region, Colombia, Russia (2), Brazil, and Indonesia.

Top ten for the past week.

United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Brazil, Colombia, France, Singapore, Bulgaria, United Kingdom (tied for sixth), and Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment